WINDOWS VISTA & CHESS MENTOR
Chess Mentor works with Windows Vista! To install on Vista please follow these instructions:
#1 - Make sure any previous versions of Chess Mentor have been fully UNINSTALLED!
#2 - Reboot your computer and disable all other possible programs and utilities (including anti-virus and firewall).
#3 - Install Chess Mentor into a new directory as a Windows user with Administrator priviledges and using Windows XP Compatibility Mode.
#4 - Install the patch below.
All you need to do is download and run this small patch and your Chess Mentor installation will be updated.
- Easy to install
- Takes seconds to download
- All your personal settings and progress will be saved
Follow these directions to download the Vista patch:
Click here to download!
Requires Win XP, Vista, 2000, 98
- Click on the download button above.
- Choose to "Open".
- Double-click the "Setup.exe" file.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install.